- Courses - Undergraduate
- P5 Computer LanguagesP6 JAVA Programming II (Exercise)
- Courses - Graduate
- CNC01 Computer Communications and NetworkingCNC02 Network ManagementCNC03 Selected Topics of Future Internet
- Computer NetworkingComputer Aided Educatione-LearningSoftware EngineeringShape Analysis
- Educational Background, Biography
- Mar. 1988, PhD of Engineering, Nagoya University Jun. 2000 Assistant Professor, The University of Aizu Oct. 2010 Senior Associate Professor, The University of Aizu
- Current Research Theme
- Computer Aided Educatione-LearningShape Analysis
- Key Topic
- Affiliated Academic Society
- IEEE, IEICE, ISPJ
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- C Programming Learning supporting Environment
This research proposed a C programming learning supporting enviornment that is used "software visualization" technique for high school students who aimed at the first score in the programming section of PC Koshien contest. These students can study C language more efficiently happily interestingly by using this supporting environment. This environment can help the students and thier teachers studying C programming at anywhere and anytime. An experimental system,as a result of this reserath, now is open to all of you.
Dissertation and Published Works
2. Aiguo He: "Online Operation Guidance of Computer System Used in Real time Distance Education Environment", International Journal of Distance Education Technologies, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.40-51(June 2011).
3. Aiguo He: "An Understanding Information Management System for a Real-time Interactive Distance Education Environment", International Journal of Distance Education Technologies, Vol.7, No.1, pp.44-57, 2009.
4. Aiguo He, et. al.: "A Multi-site Tele-Seminar Support System Based on Realtime Interactive Communication over the Japan Gigabit Network," ISPJ Journal, Vol.43, No.2, pp.647-661, 2002.
5. Aiguo He, A. KAWAMATA: "A Multiplexing System for Digital Transmission and Process in Vehicles," IEICE trans., Vol.J69-B, No.4, pp.340-345(1986.4)