- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Computer Science
- Associate Professor
- xiangli [at] u-aizu.ac.jp
- Courses - Undergraduate
- MA04 Calculus II, MA05 Fourier Analysis, MA06 Complex Analysis, MA08 Applied Algebra
- Courses - Graduate
- CSC02F Applied Signal Processing
- Signal Processing, Cognitive Science
- Educational Background, Biography
Ph.D: Xian Jiaotong University, China
Now: Leader of Lin Canguang Lab (Signal Processing), The University of Aizu
(Not a member of AI Center since Feb, 2021)
- Current Research Theme
- Signal Processing; Motion Sense and Interaction via Game Development
- Key Topic
- signal Processing; Decision Making; Motion Senses; Game Development; Optimization；Data Analysis
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Build your world on credibility.
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- Call for Ph.D/Master Students.
Dissertation and Published Works
1) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Benying Tan, “Accurate Defect Detection in Thin-Wall Structures with Transducer Networks via Outlier Elimination“, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2018 (Accepted)
2) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Yujie Li, “Outlier Suppression via Non-Convex Robust PCA for Efficient Localization in Wireless Sensor Networks“, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 21, Nov, 2017, pp. 7053 - 7063.
3) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Z. Li, B. Tan, “Device-Free Localization via Dictionary Learning With Difference of Convex Programming“, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 17, Sep, 2017, pp. 5599-5608.
4) Xuefeng Chen*, Xiang Li*, S. Wang, Z. Yang, B. Chen, and Z. He, “Composite Damage Detection Based on Redundant Second-Generation Wavelet Transform and Fractal Dimension Tomography Algorithm of Lamb Wave“, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol.62, 2013, pp.1354-1363.