- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Computer Science
- Associate Professor
- xiangli [at] u-aizu.ac.jp
- Courses - Undergraduate
- MA04 Calculus II, MA05 Fourier Analysis, MA06 Complex Analysis, MA08 Applied Algebra
- Courses - Graduate
- CSC02F Applied Signal Processing
Theory of informatics
Perceptual information processing
Entertainment and game informatics
- Educational Background, Biography
Ph.D: Xian Jiaotong University, China
Now: Leader of Lin Canguang Lab (Signal Processing), The University of Aizu
(Not a member of AI Center since Feb, 2021)
- Current Research Theme
- Signal Processing, Computer Vision, Audio/Music Processing, Sensing and Motion, Intelligent Informatics, Smart and Emotional System in Virtual Environment, Affective Computing, Data Science, Software/App Development, Industrial Application
- Key Topic
- Intelligent System, Algorithm, Optimization, Sparsity, Pattern Recognition and Analysis, Emotion, Perceptual Information Processing, Decision Making, Web Development, Cloud, Vision/Audio/Music, Human Behaviour, Computer Graphics, Lighting, 3D Modeling, Metaverse
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Messages for Students
- Build your world on credibility.
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- Call for Ph.D/Master Students.
Dissertation and Published Works
1) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Benying Tan, “Accurate Defect Detection in Thin-Wall Structures with Transducer Networks via Outlier Elimination“, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2018 (Accepted)
2) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Yujie Li, “Outlier Suppression via Non-Convex Robust PCA for Efficient Localization in Wireless Sensor Networks“, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 21, Nov, 2017, pp. 7053 - 7063.
3) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Z. Li, B. Tan, “Device-Free Localization via Dictionary Learning With Difference of Convex Programming“, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 17, Sep, 2017, pp. 5599-5608.
4) Xuefeng Chen*, Xiang Li*, S. Wang, Z. Yang, B. Chen, and Z. He, “Composite Damage Detection Based on Redundant Second-Generation Wavelet Transform and Fractal Dimension Tomography Algorithm of Lamb Wave“, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol.62, 2013, pp.1354-1363.