- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Computer Science
- Associate Professor
- xiangli [at] u-aizu.ac.jp
- Courses - Undergraduate
- MA04 Calculus II, MA05 Fourier Analysis, MA06 Complex Analysis, MA08 Applied Algebra
- Courses - Graduate
- CSC02F Applied Signal Processing
- Signal Processing, Cognitive Science
- Educational Background, Biography
Ph.D: Xian Jiaotong University, China
Now: Leader of Lin Canguang Lab (Signal Processing), The University of Aizu
(Not a member of AI Center since Feb, 2021)
- Current Research Theme
- Signal Processing; Motion Sense and Interaction via Game Development
- Key Topic
- signal Processing; Decision Making; Motion Senses; Game Development; Optimization；Data Analysis
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Build your world on credibility.
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- Call for Ph.D/Master Students.
Dissertation and Published Works
1) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Benying Tan, “Accurate Defect Detection in Thin-Wall Structures with Transducer Networks via Outlier Elimination“, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2018 (Accepted)
2) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Yujie Li, “Outlier Suppression via Non-Convex Robust PCA for Efficient Localization in Wireless Sensor Networks“, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 21, Nov, 2017, pp. 7053 - 7063.
3) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Z. Li, B. Tan, “Device-Free Localization via Dictionary Learning With Difference of Convex Programming“, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 17, no. 17, Sep, 2017, pp. 5599-5608.
4) Xiang Li, Z. Yang, H. Zhang, Z. Du, X. Chen, “Crack Growth Sparse Pursuit for Wind Turbine Blade“, Smart Materials and Structures, vol. 24, 2015.
5) Ruqiang Yan*, Xiang Li*, Z. Chen, Q. Xu, and X. Chen. “Improving Calibration Accuracy of a Vibration Sensor Through a Closed Loop Measurement System“, IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Magazine, vol.19, no. 1, 2016, pp. 42-46.
6) Xuefeng Chen*, Xiang Li*, S. Wang, Z. Yang, B. Chen, and Z. He, “Composite Damage Detection Based on Redundant Second-Generation Wavelet Transform and Fractal Dimension Tomography Algorithm of Lamb Wave“, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol.62, 2013, pp.1354-1363.
1) Xiang Li, Shuxue Ding, Z. Li, H. Zhao, B. Tan, “Defect Detection on Thin-Wall Structure via dictionary Learning“, IEEE Proc. The Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), May 22-25 2017, Turin, Italy.
2) Xiang Li, X. Chen, Z. Yang, X. Zhu, “Composite Damage Identification Based on Lamb Wave and Redundant Second Generation Wavelet”, IEEE Proc. The Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), May 13-16 2012, Graz, Austria, pp. 2216-2220.