Senior Associate Professor
- Center for Language Research (CLR)
- Senior Associate Professor
- Web site
- Courses - Undergraduate
- EN08: Thesis Writing & Presentation
EN05: Intermediate English 1
EN06 Intermediate English 2
EL247 Second Language Acquisition Methods
EL318: ICT in Education
- Courses - Graduate
- ITA35 Learning Theory and ICT
- Educational Background, Biography
Ph.D. Doctorate of Education, University of Exeter, UK.
M.Sc. Master of Science in Educational Research-Qualitative and Quantitative Methods, University of Exeter, UK.
M.ED. Master of Education, TESOL, Temple University, Japan.
B.A. Bachelor of Arts, History, McMaster University, Canada.
- Current Research Theme
- ICT in Education
- Key Topic
English Language Education
- Affiliated Academic Society
- ACM IEEE Education Society Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) The Japan Association for language Teachers (JALT) eLearning Guild International Association for Mobile Learning
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- On Growth and Form - D'arcy Thompson
The Tuning of the World - R. Murray Schafer
Sensitive Chaos - Theodor Schwenk
The Education of a Poker Player - Herbert O. Yardley
- Messages for Students
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization