Senior Associate Professor
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Information Systems
- Senior Associate Professor
- Web site
- Courses - Undergraduate
- 1. Automata and Formal Languages2. Java Programming3. Information Theory4. iOS Programming (SCCP)
- Courses - Graduate
- 1. Computational Models: Term Rewriting Systems2. Formal Languages and Compilers3. Theory of Automata and Languages
- 1. Artificial Intelligence2. Programming Languages3. Learning Technologies4. e-Learning and (mobile) m-learning
- Educational Background, Biography
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Tsukuba.
- Current Research Theme
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems and Mobile Learning
- Key Topic
- Smart devices application developmentiOS ProgrammingFacial recognition on smart devices
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Senior member of IEEE and Senior member of ACM
- Readings and Sports
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Be yourself, respect your abilities, and work hard
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
Dissertation and Published Works
* (Book) Mohamed Hamada (Editor), Active and Collaborative Learning: Practices, Problems and Prospects, ISBN: 978-1-62948-066-4, Nova Science Publishing, to appear in 2014.
* (Book) Mohamed Hamada (Editor), E-Learning: New Technology, Applications and Future Trends, ISBN: 978-1-62618-961-4, Nova Science Publishing 2013.
* Mohamed Hamada, Turing Machine and Automata Simulators. Elsevier Procedia Computer Science. Vol. 18, 2013, pp. 1466-1474, Elsevier 2013.
* Hazem E. and M. Hamada, Adaptive E-Learning for Data Encoding and Computer Networks Based on Learner's Style. International Journal of Computer Networks and Security, Recent Science Publisher. Vol. 22, No. 12, pp. 333-342, 2013.
* M. Hamada and T. Mitsui, A Mobile-based Multimedia System for Learning Japanese, ACM MoMM 2013, Dec. 2013.
* K. Oyibo and M. Hamada, A Framework for Instantiating Native Mobile Multimedia Learning Applications on Android Platform, ACM MoMM 2013, Dec. 2013.
* Mohamed Hamada and Kosuke Nishikawa, A Study of a Learning Style Index to Support Intelligent and Adaptive Learning Systems, In "Intelligent and Adaptive Educational-Learning Systems, Vol. 17, No. XII, pp. 109-132, Springer-Verlag, 2012.
* Mohamed Hamada and Sayota Sato, A Learning System for a Computational Science Related Topic. Elsevier Procedia Computer Science Vol. 9. 2012, pp. 1763-1772, Elsevier 2012.
* Mohamed Hamada, An Integrated Virtual Environment for Active and Collaborative e-Learning in Theory of Computation. In the IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 1-14, 2008.