DANG Nam Khanh
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Computer Science
- Associate Professor
- Web site
- Courses - Undergraduate
- Courses - Graduate
- - Neuromorphic Computing
- Machine Learning
- Educational Background, Biography
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, The University of Aizu, Japan, 2017
- M.Sc. in Information Systems & Technology, University of Paris-XI, France, 2014
- B.Sc. in Electronics & Telecommunications, VNU University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam, 2011
- Associate Professor, The University of Aizu, 2022 April - now.
- Assistant Professor, VNU University of Engineering and Technology, Vietnam National University, Hanoi, 2017 November - 2022 March.
- Visiting Researcher, The University of Aizu, 2020 November - 2021 March.
- Visiting Researcher, The University of Aizu, 2019 May - 2019 September.
- Researcher, SISLAB, Vietnam National University, Hanoi, 2011-2014.
- RTL Designer, Dolphin Vietnam Inc., 2010-2011.
- Current Research Theme
- Key Topic
- Neuromorphic Computing, Faul-tolerance, VLSI, 3D Integrated Circuits
- Affiliated Academic Society
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
Dissertation and Published Works
- Khanh N. Dang, Nguyen Anh Vu Doan, Abderazek Ben Abdallah “MigSpike: A Migration Based Algorithm and Architecture for Scalable Robust Neuromorphic Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing (TETC), [DOI: 10.1109/TETC.2021.3136028].
- Khanh N. Dang, Akram Ben Ahmed, Abderazek Ben Abdallah, Xuan-Tu Tran, “HotCluster: A thermal-aware defect recovery method for Through-Silicon-Vias Towards Reliable 3-D ICs systems”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, IEEE, Volume 41, No. 4, pp. 799-812, April 2022. [DOI: 10.1109/TCAD.2021.3069370].
- Khanh N. Dang, Akram Ben Ahmed, Ben Abdallah Abderrazak and Xuan-Tu Tran, “TSV-OCT: A Scalable Online Multiple-TSV Defects Localization for Real-Time 3-D-IC Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI), IEEE, Volume 28, Issue 3, pp. 672 - 685, 2020. [DOI: 10.1109/TVLSI.2019.2948878].
- Khanh N. Dang, Akram Ben Ahmed, Yuichi Okuyama, Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “Scalable design methodology and online algorithm for TSV-cluster defects recovery in highly reliable 3D-NoC systems”, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing (TETC), IEEE, Volume 8, Issue 3, pp. 577-590, 2020. [DOI: 10.1109/TETC.2017.2762407].
- Khanh N. Dang, Akram Ben Ahmed, Xuan-Tu Tran, Yuichi Okuyama, Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “A Comprehensive Reliability Assessment of Fault-Resilient Network-on-Chip Using Analytical Model”, IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems (TVLSI), IEEE, Volume 25, Issue 11, pp. 3099-3112, 2017. [DOI: 10.1109/TVLSI.2017.2736004].
More details: https://u-aizu.ac.jp/~khanh/