Senior Associate Professor
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Information Systems
- Senior Associate Professor
- Web site
- Courses - Undergraduate
- Introduction to Programming
Programming in C
Introduction to Data Management
- Courses - Graduate
- Software and Cultures
- Computer Science
Applied Information Technology
- Educational Background, Biography
1992 Dipl.-Ing. Control Systems Automation.
2000 Ph.D. (Computer Science) from St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
1992-2016: Software engineer, assistant, associate and senior associate professor, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, St. Petersburg Polytechnic University.
2001-2016: Deputy director (International programs), Institute of Computer Science and Technology.
- Current Research Theme
- Human-Centric Computing
- Key Topic
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Music, architecture, history, languages
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- We learn by teaching
- Favorite Books
- Eugene Onegin by Alexander Pushkin;
La Vie Mode d’Emploi by Georges Perec;
Comme un roman by Daniel Pennac;
Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa;
Danilov the violist by Vladimir Orlov;
A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami;
Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov;
Petersburg by Andrei Bely;
Touch of Class by Bertrand Meyer;
Games People Play by Eric Berne;
Ballet: The Definitive Illustrated Story by Viviana Durante;
Beyond vision: essays on the perception of art by Pavel Florensky;
Some ancient texts including Ochikubo Monogatari and The Tale of Igor's Campaign
- Messages for Students
- Ask questions
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- Alvar Aalto and Japan: Mutual Discovery of Environmental Integration Architecture Idioms, Academia Letters, Article 1749.
Towards Demystifying Transformations of Tchaikovsky’s Children’s Album with Support of Computational Models: Problem Conceptualization, 15th International Conference on Advanced Engineering Computing and Applications in Sciences (ADVCOMP 2021), IARIA, 2021, 6-10.
Unique monuments of Japanese Buddhist Architecture in Aizu, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, No. 10(15), 51-61, St. Petersburg, 2013 (in Russian).