- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Information Systems
- Associate Professor
- Courses - Undergraduate
- Courses - Graduate
- Educational Background, Biography
- Current Research Theme
- I have been conducting research on the simulation of crystal growth process to support basic experiment on the production of high-quality semiconductors at zero gravity. Also, I have been engaged in research on electrocardiograms and electroencephalograms to find out connections between biosignals and body conditions as fundamental research to support pleasant human life.
- Key Topic
- Affiliated Academic Society
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- Scientific analysis of earth, lunar and planetary remote sensing data
So that we may learn more about the formation and the future evolution of our solar system, it is extremely important to analyze the remote sensing data captured by lunar and planetary explorers and earth observation satellites. Deploying software technology for analyzing data researched and accumulated by the University, our teams are making new discoveries in the field of earth planetary science and conducting further research into disaster prevention and the environment.