Scientific analysis of earth, lunar and planetary remote sensing data
So that we may learn more about the formation and the future evolution of our solar system, it is extremely important to analyze the remote sensing data captured by lunar and planetary explorers and earth observation satellites. Deploying software technology for analyzing data researched and accumulated by the University, our teams are making new discoveries in the field of earth planetary science and conducting further research into disaster prevention and the environment.
- DEMURA Hirohide Professor, Director of Aizu Research Center for Space Informatics DEMURA Hirohide
- HIRATA Naru Senior Associate Professor, Deputy Director of Information Systems and Technology Center HIRATA Naru
- OGAWA Yoshiko Senior Associate Professor OGAWA Yoshiko
- HONDA Chikatoshi Associate Professor HONDA Chikatoshi
- KITAZATO Kohei Associate Professor KITAZATO Kohei
- HISADA Yasuhiro Associate Professor HISADA Yasuhiro