- Department of Computer Science and Engineering/Division of Computer Science
- Courses - Undergraduate
- Liner Algebra I, II, Fourier Analysis
- Courses - Graduate
- Mathematical sciences
- Educational Background, Biography
- 1982 Master of Science from Hokkaido Univ. Main research interest was number theory1982-1994 Systems Development Lab., Hitachi, ltd. R & D of OS for microprocessors1994-2005 Office for Planning & Management, Univ. of Aizu Administrative management of universties.2006-now Computer Science and Engineering Department of Univ. of Aizu. Education & Research of Computer Science & Engineering
- Current Research Theme
- Sequences, discrete analysis
- Key Topic
- Zero correlation zone sequence sets
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Information Processing Society of Japan, Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, Japan Society for Software Science and Technology, Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
Dissertation and Published Works
 J. Tsuda, S. Tsutsui, T. Maeda, and S. Yokohata, A module structure real-time operating system for microcomputers (Japanese)," IEICE Trans., vol. J69-D, no. 2, pp. 159?169, February 1986.
 T. L. Kunii and T. Maeda, "On the silhouette cartoon animation," in Proc. of Computer Animation '96. IEEE Computer Society Press, June 1996, pp. 110?117.
 T. Kunii, R. Huang, J. Ma, and T. Maeda, "Japan: Computer graphics research activities," SIGGRAPH Quarterly, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 28?31, 1996.
 T. Ishikawa, Y. Kesen, T. Maeda, and K. Yamauchi, "A system for supporting the president at the university of aizu (Japanese)," Japan Journal of University Administrative Management, no. 2, pp. 69?75, March 1998.
 T. Hayashi, T. Maeda, and S. Okawa, "Upper bounds of the correlation functions of a class of binary zero-correlation-zone sequences," IEICE Trans. Fund., vol. E88-A, no. 3, pp. 791?794, March 2005.
 T. Maeda and T. Hayashi, "Parameterization of perfect sequences of real numbers," IEICE Trans. Fund., vol. E94-A, no. 6, pp. 1401?1407, June 2011.
 T. Maeda and T. Hayashi, "Parameterization of perfect arrays of real numbers," IEICE Trans. Fund., vol. E94-A, no. 11, pp. 2178?2187, November 2011.
 T. Maeda and T. Hayashi, "Parameterization of perfect sequences of composition algebras over the real number field," IEICE Trans. Fund., vol. E95-A, no. 12, pp. 2139?2147,December 2012.
 T. Hayashi, T. Maeda, and S. Matsufuji, "A generalized construction scheme of a zero- correlation zone sequence set with a wide inter- subset zero-correlation zone," IEICE Trans. Fund., vol. E95-A, no. 11, pp. 1931?1936,November 2012
 T. Maeda, and T. Hayashi,, "Fourier Analysis of Sequences over a Composition Algebra of the Real Number Field," IEICE Trans. Fun d., vol. E96-A, no. 12, pp.2452?2456,December 2013"