On Monday, August 18, 2008, an official Memorandum of Understanding Regarding the International Dual Degree Program (DDP) was concluded between the Graduate School of Computer Science and Engineering of the University of Aizu and Graduate School, Engineering Department of Hallym University. The memorandum was concluded when. Director of Center for Strategy of International Programs (CSIP) Jiro Iwase and Associate Professor Jung-pil Shin from the University, who has played an important role in this exchange, visited Hallym University. Hallym University has been an international partner university of the University of Aizu since a general agreement was concluded in December of last year and, this Dual Degree Program now allows PhD and master level students of the universities to use the educational and research environments of both the relevant universities to obtain degrees from the both their home and partner universities.
- (From the left)
- Dong-Gyu Ahn, Vice President of International Affairs, Hallym University
- Seop Hyeong Park (signatory), Dean of the College of Information and Electronic Engineering, Hallym University
- Jiro Iwase (signatory), Director of CSIP, The University of Aizu
- Jung-pil Shin, Associate Professor, The University of Aizu
- *Related article
- Please refer to the following link to read an article about a signing of an agreement for cooperation between the School of Computer Science and Engineering of the University of Aizu and the College of Information and Electronic Engineering of Hallym University