The Entrance Ceremony of AY2022 Spring will be held as follows.
With a viewpoint of prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection, we have decided to downsize the ceremony of this coming academic year as detailed below, giving top priority to your safety.
Participation to the ceremony will be limited to the new students. It is truly regrettable that the guardians are requested not to visit the university with the new students upon the ceremony. Your understanding on this arrangement would be highly appreciated.
Since the situation changes on a daily basis, please note that the ceremony itself might be canceled.
1. Date and Time
(1) Students in Doctoral Program
10:00 a.m., Monday, April 4th, 2022
*The reception desk will be open at 9:00 a.m.
After the reception, please take a seat by 9:40 a.m.
(2) Students in Master's Program
11:00 a.m., Monday, April 4th, 2022
*The reception desk will be open at 10:30 a.m.
After the reception, please take a seat by 10:40 a.m.
The University of Aizu Auditorium
3. Order of the Ceremony
- (1) Opening Address
- (2) Declaration of Admission of New Students
- (3) President's Address
- (4) New Student Pledge
- (5) Closing Address
4. Countermeasures against the spread of the COVID-19 infection
- New students who have fever or cold symptoms must refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Please wear masks properly and wash hands thoroughly. (Hand sanitizers will be prepared at the venue.)
- Each participant will be seated with an extra vacant space.
- Names of new students will not be announced.
- For ventilation purpose, doors will be left open when needed.
- Please follow the announcement when leaving the venue.