Degree Conferment Ceremony of AY 2022
The degree conferment ceremony of AY2022 will be held as follow.
With a viewpoint of prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection, we have decided to downsize the ceremony of this academic year as detailed below, giving top priority to your safety.
It is truly regrettable that the guardians and families are requested not to attend the ceremonies with the students.
Your understanding on this arrangement would be highly appreciated.
１. Date and Time
Monday, March 20, 2023 10:00 a.m.
(The reception desk will be open at 9:00 a.m.)
*After the reception, please take a seat by 9:45 a.m.
The University of Aizu Auditorium
(1) Opening Address
(2) Conferment of Degree Certificates
(3) President's Address
(4) Commendation of Students
(5) Presentation of commemorative gifts
(6) Farewell Address by a Graduate
(7) Closing Address
4. Deliverance of the diploma to each graduate
(1) Time: 10:45 a.m.
(2) Location: M8 or M10, Lecture Hall
5. Family members of graduates
The guardians and families are requested not to attend the ceremonies with the students.
6. Countermeasures against the spread of the COVID-19 infection
- Graduates and Guardians who have fever or cold symptoms must refrain from attending the ceremony.
- Please wear masks properly and wash hands thoroughly.
(Hand sanitizers will be prepared at the venue.)
- Graduates can remove your mask during the ceremony.
- Names of graduates will not be announced.
- For ventilation purpose, doors will be left open when needed.
- Please follow the announcement when leaving the venue.
The University of Aizu Student Affairs Division