Since AY 2008, the "Department of Computer Science and Engineering" was established. The two departments, "Department of Computer Software" and "Department of Computer Hardware," were discontinued at the end of AY 2008, and all enrolled students are affiliated with the "Department of Computer Science and Engineering".
From AY2018, New curriculum was introduced and the regulation on the completion had been revised.
Science refers to knowledge that has been organized as a single system. At the same time, it includes new expansion and creative activities. From here, there are many branches that extend from the fundamental knowledge (roots) that serves as the foundation for new expansion.
The curriculum of the UoA was developed as a result of thinking about what is the most important for the academic field of computer science and engineering, systematically teaching the fundamental knowledge that crosses every discipline within the field of computer science and engineering, and pursuing the ideal form of education, which is further cultivating the specialized adaptability of students.
- Characteristics of the Curriculum
- Course Categories
- Graduation Theses
- Academic Credit System
- Class Hours
- Class Term Categories
- Prerequisites for Registration of Courses
- Graduation Requirements
- Promotion Requirements
- Course Registration
- Class Formats and Capacities
- Examinations and Assessment of Academic Performance
- Authorization for Completion of Tracks (For students enrolled in AY2017 and before)
- Authorization for Academic Credits Earned Prior to Admission to the University of Aizu
- Commendations for Students
- Early Detection and Care of Underperforming Students, and Recommendation to Withdraw from the University
- Inter-University Academic Credit Transfer System
- Extracurricular Activity Course
- The University of Aizu Honors Programs
Inquiries About Course Registration
Student Affairs Division Academic Affairs Section
Email: email@example.com / Tel: 0242-37-2600 Ext: 6106